• Arrange visa (work permit, husband sponsored visa, visit visa etc.) for expatriates and their family.
• Schedule staff’s visa, medical, coordinating with other internal and external departments.
• Collect all appropriate documentation necessary for visa and permits required to be processed.
• Organize visas for holiday and business-related travel for managers as required.
• Responding to staff queries on Visa/ Labour/ Passport related matters.
• Ensure all visa, medical and labor permits are up to date and arrange timely renewal.
• Assist in all general inquiries concerning labor and immigration matters.
• Will provide admin support as needed.
• Good computer skills.
• Good command of English and Arabic both oral and written.
• Must have worked as PRO for at least 1 year in Abu Dhabi.
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Nationality: Arabic
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma